Aunty's offer to divorced Husband

Sonia agarwal the thumping aunty is happy enjoying the freedom after divorcing director husband Selva Ragahvan. For all those, who feel her as non-glam heroine after marriage, here is a Tamil film through which she is willing to give an answer. Name of the film is ‘Oru Nadigaiyin Vakkumoolam,’ a film that pokes deep into the uglier side of film industry and in particular the lives of heroines.

On her personal front, Sonia says ‘Though I am divorced, happy that Selva has gone ahead and married again. As far as I am concerned, (second) marriage is least on the list of my priorities. I am trying to retrieve the lost ground in films. I am enjoying what I am doing. I don’t want to get in to the chores of running a family again. Selva introduced me to films. If he has any nice script which he believes could be handled by me, I would surely accept the offer if he keeps in front of me.’ Well, it requires big heart and guts to work with her divorced husband again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails